Seasonal Day Boat Assistant
This predominately outside role is to provide and continually enhance the experience of our day boat customers whilst following all safety procedures.
The main duties are as follows:
- Clean boats inside and out, fold back / secure canopies, ensure boats are moored correctly
- Basic service procedures to be performed under the supervision of the Day Boat Supervisor: refuel, check oil, check weed filters
- Greet all customers; assist with their boarding and disembarking
- Give customers boat operating instructions
- Ensure customers are aware of the Broads Tours Safety policy
- Manage the customers booking as required on the booking system, to include making sure that any waivers are signed before embarking.
- Be aware of and adhere to health and safety legislation.
- This is a seasonal position.
- Working week is 5 days out of 7 and includes weekend and bank holiday working.
- This job is physically demanding
In return, we offer excellent rates of pay and in house training is provided.
Previous customer service experience essential. Local knowledge of the Broads and boat handling experience desirable.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary