Fair View Lodge is an impressive 3 storey holiday property. Offering luxurious living for up to 8 people, making it ideal for a large family, four couples or simply a group of friends wishing to celebrate that special occasion. Situated on the edge of a private marina opposite the Faircraft Loynes river basin. Wroxham village is just a few minutes’ walk away with its numerous shops, restaurants and inns.
The property benefits from a lawned garden and comfortable decked area with seating for all. This four bedroom property is set out over three floors comprising of:
Ground floor: entrance hall, cloakroom and open plan kitchen /lounge/dining room with patio doors leading onto the decked area. The lounge has a large flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player and Xbox 360 (games not included). The kitchen is fully fitted with integrated appliances including Fridge, Freezer, Double Oven, Ceramic Hob, Microwave and Dishwasher.
First floor: one double bedroom with en-suite wc and shower, one twin bedroom with direct access to the family bathroom with electric shower over bath.
Second floor: one double bedroom with en-suite wc and shower and one twin bedroom.
Fair View Lodge offers:
- Double glazing
- Central heating system throughout, making it perfect for all year round hire
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Enclosed garden and deck area with seating for relaxing and watching the world go by
- Fishing is available from property garden (Please note the fishing season runs from 16th June – 14th March, Environment Agency Fishing Licence required)
- Parking for two cars in front of the lodge
Available for Saturday or Tuesday start dates, weekly or short breaks available all year round.
Travel cot and high chair available on request
This property is now dog friendly!
Please note: This property is non smoking.