Imagine you could travel along the Norfolk Broads, in a boat you had designed yourself.
We would love to see your most imaginative boat drawings of your perfect vessel, there is no limit to what it could include.
The brighter and more creative the better, think about who is on board with you and what special features your boat will have. Whether it is powered by fairy dust or pirates, we can’t wait to see your exciting drawings.
What could you win?
The chosen winning drawing will win;
- A £500 voucher* from Norfolk Broads Direct to spend on your very own boating holiday on the Norfolk Broads for you and your family
- A framed version of your masterpiece* (just like the example above), professionally brought to life by the graphic designers at Nu Image worth £170. You will also receive a digital file of the finished piece so you can reprint and enlarge your artwork as you wish.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Who can enter?
We welcome entries from any budding artists, aged between 3-16 years, providing you have permission from an adult over 18 to enter.
To enter simply draw your most imaginative boat, using our template (above) to get you started and return it to;
email@example.com or post your drawing to
Witton House Cottage
Terms and Conditions
- £500 voucher can be redeemed against new boating holiday bookings with Norfolk Broads Direct from October 2017 to October 2019
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The voucher can only be used against one new booking, it cannot be split and no change will be given should the holiday not reach the value of £500
- By entering you are agreeing to NBD and Nu Image using and reproducing your entry for the purpose of marketing and promotion.
- Competition closes 20th September 2017
- One entry per child
- Child must be aged 3-16 and have permission from parent or guardian to enter.
- Upon entering your email will be added to the emailing lists of NBD and Nu Image, if you would prefer to opt out either tick the box shown on the provided template, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to opt out.
- The competition winner will potentially be asked to be involved in promotion and press releases following their win
- Winner will be notified by email by the 30th September 2017
- Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks, failure to do so will result in the reallocation of the prize.